Vacancy - Office Manager (part-/fulltime)
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures for our office in Paramaribo. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
• Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, procurement
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain the office condition
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Provide general support to visitors
• Activities planning and coordination
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch)
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• High school degree or higher
Are you interested? Feel free to contact us at 597-440370 or email@example.com.